In anticipation of ANIMATION IS FILM celebrating your film at its festival in Hollywood this October, we would like to request the marketing materials outlined on this page. Please read through this list and the attached specifications and e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Use the form below to upload materials for your film. Fill out your Film Title, select the type of asset, and use the “Notes” field to list what you are sending as well as any other relevant information. Below is our specification sheet for marketing materials.
- Texted version (subtitles burned in)
- Textless version (clean: no logos, graphics, or subtitles)
- Written permissions/company clearances to upload trailer to the ANIMATION IS FILM YouTube page
- Please whitelist our YouTube channel to avoid copyright strikes when posting
User ID: lVMMs7eN4cmaTrUQ1e4PZA
Channel ID: UClVMMs7eN4cmaTrUQ1e4PZA
Please include at least the following:
- main cast and crew
- Hi-res headshots and bios of filmmaking team
- Stills from the film of highest available resolution
- Layered Poster / Vertical Key Art
- Horizontal Key Art if available
- Isolated Title Treatment / Logos
- Production company / studio logos (vector format preferred)
- Copyright / Legal information
We are enormously excited to showcase your film in Los Angeles and celebrate its status as one of the essential animated titles of the year.